Coco Peat Blocks(25Kg Bale, 5Kg and 650gms)
Coco peat acts as a biological control against plant pathogenic fungi. Coir fibre pith or coir dust can hold large quantities of water, just like a sponge. It is used as a replacement for traditional peat in soil mixtures or as a soil-less substrate for plant cultivation.
These Bales consist of lesser compressed & easy to loosen up Coco material which can be used for multiple applications depending on the growing requirement. These bales can be made with different mixtures by increasing or decreasing the percentage of Coir Fiber presence in the mix . We can also add Coco Chips or Coco Crushed material if required to these bale mixtures.
Benefits of Coco Peat
- Coir peat is a biodegradable Organic Product which as approximatly 96% of organic material.(cellulose, Hemi cellulose, Lignin, etc.)
- Coir peat there can changes to have minor elements such as nitrogen, Potasium, Mg,Ca,P, etc. in Micro elements.
- Coir peat (Coco Peat) is Used as a perfect Organic Medium to recondition soil in horticulture to germinate seeds, Cuttings, Seedings and Plants. (Pot Plants, Cut Flowers, Vegetables & Strawberry Farms)
- There is no water logging in the root zone due to its high pore space of 96% and air filled porosity of 10%. it can be easily wetted and re-wetted without the use of chemical wetting agents. The excellent oxygenation promotes fast root growth.
- Coir peat is processed, well cleaned and sun dried before compressing in to Bales, Briquettes, Grow bags, Disks after the material is analysed for use as a growing medium.